Friday, November 03, 2006

Annie's Mailbox

I am not a fan of Annie's Mailbox. There responses are inane, cliched, and repetitive. The only writing that is worthwhile in their column is that which is sent in by people telling them they were wrong. I don't know why I read it, when I hate it so much, but I do. Here are the things that irritated me about November 3rd's column:

We hate to sound like a broken record, but counseling can help you find ways to regain your trust.

You could have fooled me.


Dear Frustrated: The only behavior you can change is your own.

Unless one is a soulless aboination, I do not believe one cannot write such insipid cliches day after day. If one is not a soulless abomination, such a writing regimin will quickly make you one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home