Monday, July 16, 2007

Donatello was cooler

I have now had more than half a dozen people ask me about The Da Vinci Code, so I am being forced to read and comment on it. I ordered it from our library system (have I mentioned that I worship and adore whoever it was who decided to establish free interlibrary loans), and will comment on it as I go through. Our library system, by the way, has 160 copies of it. That's more than a copy per library. It should be here in a couple of days, so the comments will begin then.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yoel Natan said...

Perhaps they are interested in your comments on the movie more than the book. If so, that would save you a lot of reading.

3:31 AM  
Blogger Hamlette said...

Nearly everyone I know that has seen the movie has also read the book, and agrees that the movie stinks.

Not that I'd be adverse to watching the movie. Tom Hanks and Paul Bettany, after all. Except Tom has bad hair and Paul is a bad guy, grr.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home