Saturday, June 11, 2011

God is Imaginary: Intro

I just received a comment on my Answers to the Ten Questions post asking me if I would continue my review of www.whydoesgodhateamputees.com by considering their list of the Fifty Reasons God is Imaginary. I must add one warning before I begin: there is a new little baby in my house, so blogging will most likely be even fewer and farther between than you have come to expect. I pray I may be helpful despite my newly acquired sleep deprivation.

1. Part 1: Try Praying.
1. Part 2: Try Praying.
2. Statistically Analyze Prayer.
3. Look at Historical Gods.
4. Think about Science.
5. Read the Bible.
6. Consider God's Plan.
7. Understand Religious Delusion.
8. Think about Near Death Experiences.
8. Think about Near Death Experiences - Revisited.
9. Understand Ambiguity.
10. Watch the Offering Plate.
11. Notice that there is no Scientific Evidence.
12. See the Magic.
13. Take a Look at Slavery.
13. Take a Look at Slavery: Rebuttal.
14. Examine Jesus' Miracles.
15. Examine Jesus' Resurrection.
16. Contemplate the Contradictions.
17. Think about Leprechauns.
18. Imagine Heaven.
19. Notice You Ignore Jesus.
20. Notice Your Church.
21. Understand Jesus' Core Message.
22. Count all the people God wants to murder.
22. Rebuttal.
23. Listen to the Doxology.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Noumenon said...

I hope this Bible study group will encourage you in your posting by leaving some comments with their reactions to things! Blogging is more fun when it's a two-way street.

I'd be interested to hear how they found your post, too.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home