Saturday, February 26, 2011

Why I Don't have a Bumper Sticker

There are two kinds of drivers in the world: jerks and idiots. If you cannot categorize yourself as one of the two, either you are the world's sole exception, or you need to deal with your self-deception. I myself lean heavily towards the idiot side.

That being said, do you really want to have a cause you care about be associated with either jerks or idiots? If anything, you should put a flashy bumper sticker for some group you dislike on your bumper. That way, when you cut someone off, try to merge across five lanes of traffic, or take up two spaces in the parking lot, people will associate them with jerks and idiots instead.

2 Comments:

Blogger Noumenon said...

Assuming more than just me and Lerin Like this on Facebook, can you see the whole list of five people, or will it just say "five people like this"? I liked it enough that I'd rather comment than be an anonymous liker.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Octavo Dia said...

Yep, click on the link that says "five others" and it'll give you a list of who all liked it.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home